Tuesday, July 30, 2013

easy way to make money from online- section - 2

Niche Selection
a) Simpler than You Think
Ok so now with the basics out of the way – let’s get to step one in our
process –
Step #1 - Niche Selection/Doing Your Research
Step #2 - Targeting “Buyers” First
Step #3 - Expanding the Business
So the way that I do my Niche Selection and Research is possibly a bit
different than what you may hear elsewhere.

Some people tell you to go after markets with little to no competition, or
the little known golden nuggets out there…whatever…I don’t believe in
that, it takes WAY more sweat and tear necessary to make that line of
thinking profitable for you…

I want the easy route instead…
This is basically what it comes down to for me.

Leverage the Success of Others.

I like to promote what is ALREADY doing well.
For example if I’m promoting an offer through Clickbank.com, I’m going
to choose one of their most successful offers to promote.
Learn to WELCOME competition. If a lot of other people are also
promoting a product or services it means that it must be working well
for them – and this provides a huge OPPORTUNITY for us.Particularly with the way that I’m going to show you how I drive large
amounts of TARGETED traffic. ;-)
I hear a lot of people say in business that you should ‘pick something
your passionate about’
….like that’s the standard business mantra or something.
And I do agree with that phrase…but I must clarify one thing…
It helps to be interested in the area you’re promoting, because it can be
more fun that way 
BUT…
What I think is even more important than the subject matter of the
niche you’re promoting, is to be passionate about the PROCESS.
It’s the PROCESS behind your ACTIONS that are the biggest factor to
your success.

To be honest, I’ll promote products in markets I have no personal
interest in whatsoever….in fact, the products and services themselves
could actually pretty boring to me! :-P
But that’s not the part that gets me excited, it’s the PROCESS behind
what I’m doing! That’s the part I love!
I love going into new niches, targeting the buyers within that niche (like
I’m about to show you how to do), and repeating the process over and
over to grow my business and cash in.
So let’s get to it!!

b) How to Approached Different Markets/Niches

To me, there are three main “Superniches” that will never ever go out of

style

They are – Health, Wealth, and Relationships

And these categories don’t fail no matter the state of the economy,

people are ALWAYS interested in these categories (it’s not something
like ‘dining out’ or ‘movie rentals’ that people usually will cut back on in
hard economic times)…
But speaking of dining out, what would be a good idea would be to sell
‘how to save money dining out’ or ‘how to save money taking a girl out
on a date’….something like that….I’m just brainstorming now 

But anyway, back to my point…

These ‘super’ niches can be broken down into subniches – For
example….
Health can be things like –
a. Fitness
b. Weight Loss
c. Lower Cholesterol
d. Improve your Golf game (like targeting athletes).

Wealth can be –
o Making More Money
o How to Save Money (like get cheaper insurance, or credit cards)o Coupons (for deal shoppers)
o Job Searches.

Relationships can be –
o Dating Advice
o Personal Growth/Life Fulfillment
o Hobbies
o Travel/Gifts
The reason that I even mention the idea of “Superniches” and
“Subniches” is that this is the way I think of everything that I promote
online, no matter how large or small the market is.
It helps me really drive deep into the market and find more traffic and
more money.

1 comment:

  1. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. Are you in search of a legit loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks? Have you also been scammed once? Have you lost money to scammers or to Binary Options and Cryptocurrency Trading, We will help you recover your lost money and stolen bitcoin by our security FinanceRecovery Team 100% secured, If you are in financial pains consider your financial trauma over. We Offer LOANS from $3,000.00 Min. to $30,000,000.00 Max. at 2% interest rate NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY VIA WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete